Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Maurice Jones-Drew wants to compete for starting job

New Raiders running back Maurice Jones-Drew told a baby media aboard Tuesday that he knows he'll have to compete apt start with Darren McFadden. He says he's motivated apt evidence he can still run a baby ball mainly and ambition go hard to earn toddler starting persona.


One reason why he thinks he'll obtain that role Because his foot feels "phenomenal."


"I am getting my strength back and my body has really responded," he told an infant San Francisco Chronicle. "My goal last year was to show folk I was healthy again and finish a baby season strong. My goal this year is apt be explosive again."


Jones-Drew also said he's down to 215 pounds with a foul goal of getting to 208 onward training camp.

Cheap Raiders Jersey


related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment