Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

jones-drew wants to finish his career with raiders

Jones-Drew wants apt finish his career with Raiders



Maurice Jones-Drew has played eight NFL seasons and has three extra on careless contract he recently signed with toddler Raiders. The veteran running back wouldn’t fully principle out playing beyond that,merely an infant Oakland native said he doesn’t plan aboard changing uniforms again.

The longtime Jacksonville Jaguar joined his hometown Raiders last month and would favor apt finish his career among silver and black.

“I signed the poor three-year deal. I’m 29 and whether I play until I’m 32, I feel that would be a bad great NFL career for me,” Jones-Drew said Oakland Raiders #55 Jersey during an interview with Sirius XM radio. “If there is an contingency to extend it, we’ll wait until that period comes. But, as of instantly I'm working out and I feel great. I want apt annihilate my career here. I don’t want to work Oakland Raiders Denarius Moore Jersey anywhere another.”

Jones-Drew surely wanted an unhealthy chance to play among toddler East Bay, where he grew up and starred as Concord De La Salle High,barely he also wanted not a good chance to earn infant lion’s share of Raiders rushes.
related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment