Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

Maurice Jones-Drew wants to compete for starting job

New Raiders running back Maurice Jones-Drew told the media aboard Tuesday that he knows he'll have to contest to start with Darren McFadden. He says he's motivated apt prove he can still escape infant ball mainly and want go hard apt earn toddler starting temperament.


One reason why he thinks he'll obtain that temperament Because his foot feels "phenomenal."


"I am getting my strength back and my body has really responded," he told child San Francisco Chronicle. "My goal last year was to show folk I was healthy again and finish newborn season strong. My goal this year is apt be explosive again."


Jones-Drew also said he's down to 215 pounds with a negative goal of getting apt 208 according training camp.

Richard Seymour Black Jersey


related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment